Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Yes, my dream has finally come true! My first shipment of Treasure Traitor came Monday! I sold out of all 25 copies in four days! It'll be available to the general public on November 10th. You can pre-order a copy from Amazon! It’s also available RIGHT NOW at Steve’s Books in Tulsa.  Soon it’ll also be available on my publisher’s website and other book stores. Still got my fingers cross on Barnes & Noble.

But here’s one of the greatest ways to get a copy. It’s the best kept secret in the literary world. Shh, promise not to tell anyone?  Go on your local library's website or call them and order a copy.  Libraries have a budget for that, so they’re likely to order whatever their patrons want, especially if two or more request it!

All for now. More soon!

No comments: